Search This Blog

2.01.2009

current wishlist:




As you can see, black is my favorite color

1. Alexander Wang's comfy cut out sweater. I don't have the money to purchase it but if I ever come across a sweater as beautiful as this and cheaper, I would be the luckiest girl alive. Lucky Rumi just posted pictures of it over at her blog as soon as she bought it.

2. Forever 21's studded clutch. Most people I know completely avoid that store but I personally love it.

3. Any shoes with multiple straps draw my attention. The fact that my shoe collection is pretty non-existent right now makes me love these shoes by Bakers even more because of the great price.

4. A beautiful silk top by Diane von Furstenberg that would be perfect for going out during the summertime.

5. Another shoe by Bakers (note to self- stop by there next time at the mall) that draws a picture in my mind. I'm thinking about how this will look with demin short cut offs and an off the shoulder tee.

6. Freja Beha Erichsen recently channeled a ribbed shirt similar to this one by James Perse. It's so versatile and a must have for any wardrobe.

7. There is something about leather that just grabs my attention and I would love to own this leather cuff from Urban Outfitters to wear on a daily basis.

8. Following the current Doc Martens trend, I partically enjoy this style from Aldo. Usually I don't like patent leather but this could draw attention from a plain and simple outfit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...