As you can see, black is my favorite color
1. Alexander Wang's comfy cut out sweater. I don't have the money to purchase it but if I ever come across a sweater as beautiful as this and cheaper, I would be the luckiest girl alive. Lucky Rumi just posted pictures of it over at her blog as soon as she bought it.
2. Forever 21's studded clutch. Most people I know completely avoid that store but I personally love it.
3. Any shoes with multiple straps draw my attention. The fact that my shoe collection is pretty non-existent right now makes me love these shoes by Bakers even more because of the great price.
4. A beautiful silk top by Diane von Furstenberg that would be perfect for going out during the summertime.
5. Another shoe by Bakers (note to self- stop by there next time at the mall) that draws a picture in my mind. I'm thinking about how this will look with demin short cut offs and an off the shoulder tee.
6. Freja Beha Erichsen recently channeled a ribbed shirt similar to this one by James Perse. It's so versatile and a must have for any wardrobe.
7. There is something about leather that just grabs my attention and I would love to own this leather cuff from Urban Outfitters to wear on a daily basis.
8. Following the current Doc Martens trend, I partically enjoy this style from Aldo. Usually I don't like patent leather but this could draw attention from a plain and simple outfit