Search This Blog

2.15.2009

A.WANG





Funny how a majority of my favorite blogs all made a post about Alexander Wang's Fall line this morning. And this was before I saw the line so I didn't want to make a post about it since so many other blogs did. But then I checked style.com and well... I couldn't resist. Black is my favorite color and Alexander Wang is one of my favorite "ready-to-wear" designers so when you put those two together you get an extremely happy person. Although I did like his Spring RTW line better but you have to admit, he is stepping up his game. I couldn't just pick 4 of my favorites so I ended choosing about half of the outfits in the collection. I might have to DIY the cut out tights and the white skeletal-looking dress.

4 comments:

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Wang wonder kid!
He is a genius.
You should definitely try to DIY that dress.
xx.

Chantelle said...

*sigh
lovez iit!

Juan Andres said...

I loved A.Wang hihi !!!

Anonymous said...

I like so much this designer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...