Search This Blog

8.22.2009

just a little bit longer

This week has been one of the worst weeks i've been through in a long time. On the last post I mentioned that I was going through some health issue. Well the "issue" was that I came close to blacking out on Sunday and ever since then I've been so dizzy that I can barely leave the house. I got some tests done which came out fine and thankfully the dizziness is starting to go away. I was pretty much going insane since i couldn't use the computer, watch tv, or go out.

Moving on...

I'm so eager for fall to arrive already, it's my favorite season to go shopping. The fact that I still can't find a job is killing me because I want everything from the H&M fall collection. I should think big and check out the executive job search at TheLadders.









See what I mean??

13 comments:

mutima said...

wow hope ur better now,
and i completely understand about fall dressing the cooler wether forces you to be more creative with layering,my fave thing.
and thanks by the for getting back to me about Greg Kadel going to check out more ofhis work:)xx

The Sydney Girl said...

i do see what you mean! wow all these gorgeous pieces. i can see shorts i want, berets, tights! <3 it!

hope you're feeling better lovely! mwa x

Kt D said...

aw feel better!

love the b&w photos. You're so taunting me with all the H&M stuff since I have absolutely no access to store or online shopping :( I guess I'll just have to get a personal shopper to send me things from NYC or something lol

x.katie
fauxasfck.blogspot.com

Annie said...

oh my GOD i want to get to h&m so badly. that, and come into a lot of money very quickly.

J. said...

I do! Its a great collection for sure!

MM said...

I love H&M so much!
I wish they had an online shop that was good

www.fashion-intervention.blogspot.com

Laura Taylor said...

Lovely post!

Unknown said...

wonderfull jeans!!

Anonymous said...

all very cute!

Sylvia said...

my lord, there are so many wonderful things in there!

Kavita @ She Wears Fashion - UK style and fashion blog said...

H&M never ceases to amaze me, and i'm glad you're feeling better <33

Tina said...

Good that you are doing better. I am so eager to do fall shopping too but I'm a broke student at the moment and have a ton of school books and stuff that I need to prioritize right now (I wish I could prioritize clothes over schoolbooks).

Em said...

What a gorgeous collection! I love H&M.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...