Search This Blog

9.13.2009

walk like a man

I really should be doing my loads of homework but who can concentrate when it's fashion week? After viewing many collections on the fashion spot I've decided that New York has WAYYY to many designers. I still have to catch up on some collections but I think I'll wait for style.com to put up the details/beauty shots. Those are more interesting to me than the actual runway photos.


Backstage at Erin Wasson x RVCA.


I don't understand the hype but Alexander Wang never fails me with his shoes


Love these wedges from Rag & Bone

I'll do a post on my favorites once I've seen all 438674380 shows. So far my favorite collections have been Nicole Miller, Ohne Titel, and United Bamboo

5 comments:

Annie said...

Those printed Wang wedges are brilliant. His whole collection is fantastic.

Cristi Silva said...

I agree that the shots of the people are way more interesting!

SO. said...

oooooo nice. where do you still all the fashion shows? and yeah honestly i cant even do my hw.

Your name here said...

Ohh mooi.. vind die eerste drie foto's echt mooi, die hebben écht wat!!

NouvelleMarcelle said...

You nailed the accessories. They were pretty much the stars of the shows for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...