Search This Blog

3.29.2010

blogger interview: caylee





i did a my first blog interview with Caylee from if you seek style. I've been following her bloh for a while now and was glad that she agreed to do an interview for look closer. Enjoy!

1. Name/Age/job - Caylee, 23, Sales Associate at H&M.

2. What influences your style? Everything - fashion websites, personal style bloggers, magazines, runway collections, designer lookbooks, a random person stylish person - but especially model-off-duty style and images on street style blogs from around the globe.

3. Designers you love right now? Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, and Acne.

4. How would you describe your style? Simple and laid-back; kind of rocker/edgy/tomboy with some feminine elements thrown in.


5. Anything that you personally wouldn't wear? Lots of bright colors - it's too loud and attention getting for me. I love how an entire wardrobe of neutral colors makes a casual statement.

6. Favorite item of clothing or accessory? Clothing - A boyfriend blazer. Accessory - a great pair of ankle boots or a signature statement ring, like my knuckle ring.

7. Favorite season? I adore autumn because I love the scenery and the fact that it's warm but not hot so I can wear my favorite types of outfits - ones that consist of layers and dark colors and boots.

8. If you could trade closets with anybody who would it be? Caroline Blomst from caroline.feber.se is at the top of my list - literally every single outfit she wears is something I'd wear and want to wear.

9. Favorite Website/Blogs? Right now my favorites include inspirational blogs, street style blogs, and a whole lot of Scandinavian bloggers - knighttcat.com, studdedhearts.blogspot.com, lefashionimage.blogspot.com, stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se, modelsoffduty.blogspot.com, mrnewton.net, caroline.feber.se, columbine.freshnet.se, stylebykling.tv4.se, mode-damour.blogspot.com, and http://ellenclaesson.streetstyle46.se.

10. What stores do you mostly shop at? H&M, forever 21, urban outfitters, american apparel, eBay, and lots of online retailers like shopnastygal.com, karmaloop.com, fashionology.nl, endless.com, and stevemadden.com. If there were a Zara and/or a Topshop near me, they'd be on this list too!

11. Lastly, since we both are True Blood fans are you Team Eric or Team Bill? Please don't make me choose! I'm more attracted to Bill's looks and his personality, but Eric is the ultimate badass vampire, and after reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels, I love him even more.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great interview. I love the blazer in the last photo.

Andrea said...

Great Outfit!

Nice Post :)

Ugly Cute said...

she has a great sense of style, fun post!

xoxo
itsuglycute.com

Unknown said...

I love her blog! Thanks for putting up this interview :) I love that you put in a True Blood question in there, can't wait for it to be back on the air!!

the contemporary ingenue

xoxo E&L

caylee said...

i love it, thank you so much!
xx

Rock N Revolution said...

She's totally adorable!

emily said...

love the interview, this girl really has a fantastic sense of style!

-emilyviveur

No said...

I really like her style. Simple, classy and perfectly on-trend.

Dylana Suarez said...

Great interview! She is one of my fave bloggers! She has great style!

Anonymous said...

WOOOW! GREAT PICS...AND LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLAZER!

XOXO

THEMINETTEISSUE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Bayley. said...

awesome interview, she's so cool. i like your too :)

Ma princesse de pĂȘches said...

Adore all the outfits she's wearing, especially the last one. Glad she agreed to the interview, good read :)
http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
Love,
xx. Peach Princess ♥

Brittany & Cassie said...

oh darling, this is such a great blog!

good work!

xoxo, Cassie(L)(L)

Victoria Jin said...

wow I love your luxurious casual rocker style.

xx

COCAMIA said...

Love this girl's hair! What a mane!

Anonymous said...

I love Caylee! She's seems like such a cool down to earth chick =)

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really wonderful post!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to find your subject in baidu
Also I get much in your Topics really thank your very much i will come again

Anonymous said...

how are you I was luck to approach your blog in google
your post is exceptional
I learn a lot in your topic really thanks very much
btw the theme of you blog is really magnificentsuper
where can find it

Anonymous said...

Good

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really impressive post!
I come from roma, I was fortunate to approach your blog in bing
Also I obtain much in your subject really thanks very much i will come later

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...