i did a my first blog interview with Caylee from if you seek style. I've been following her bloh for a while now and was glad that she agreed to do an interview for look closer. Enjoy!
1. Name/Age/job - Caylee, 23, Sales Associate at H&M.
2. What influences your style? Everything - fashion websites, personal style bloggers, magazines, runway collections, designer lookbooks, a random person stylish person - but especially model-off-duty style and images on street style blogs from around the globe.
3. Designers you love right now? Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, and Acne.
4. How would you describe your style? Simple and laid-back; kind of rocker/edgy/tomboy with some feminine elements thrown in.
5. Anything that you personally wouldn't wear? Lots of bright colors - it's too loud and attention getting for me. I love how an entire wardrobe of neutral colors makes a casual statement.
6. Favorite item of clothing or accessory? Clothing - A boyfriend blazer. Accessory - a great pair of ankle boots or a signature statement ring, like my knuckle ring.
7. Favorite season? I adore autumn because I love the scenery and the fact that it's warm but not hot so I can wear my favorite types of outfits - ones that consist of layers and dark colors and boots.
8. If you could trade closets with anybody who would it be? Caroline Blomst from caroline.feber.se is at the top of my list - literally every single outfit she wears is something I'd wear and want to wear.
9. Favorite Website/Blogs? Right now my favorites include inspirational blogs, street style blogs, and a whole lot of Scandinavian bloggers - knighttcat.com, studdedhearts.blogspot.com, lefashionimage.blogspot.com, stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se, modelsoffduty.blogspot.com, mrnewton.net, caroline.feber.se, columbine.freshnet.se, stylebykling.tv4.se, mode-damour.blogspot.com, and http://ellenclaesson.streetstyle46.se.
10. What stores do you mostly shop at? H&M, forever 21, urban outfitters, american apparel, eBay, and lots of online retailers like shopnastygal.com, karmaloop.com, fashionology.nl, endless.com, and stevemadden.com. If there were a Zara and/or a Topshop near me, they'd be on this list too!
11. Lastly, since we both are True Blood fans are you Team Eric or Team Bill? Please don't make me choose! I'm more attracted to Bill's looks and his personality, but Eric is the ultimate badass vampire, and after reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels, I love him even more.