Search This Blog

5.18.2010

things on my mind







1. White clothing, partically anything lace or crochet.
2. Wearing loads of jewelry on wrists/fingers. Lately i've been spending more time looking for rings to add to my collection instead of clothes or shoes. (and this was an excuse to post a photo of johnny depp)
3. Waffle knitted sweaters. I hate looking at summer clothes since its warm here for about one month out of the year. I've been eyeing this sweater from yesstyle.com
4. I found these handmade leather and beaded bracelets for 99 cents at party city of all places.
5. Silver nail polish. I just bought "Moon over Mumbai" by OPI. This photo is from Rumi who is wearing Jiz by Bleachblack.
6. Georgia Jagger rocking the corduroy pants for Chanel. May have to resurrect my pair similar to these that I bought in 7th grade. Surprised that it still fits me.
7. My So-Called Life. I finished the series in two days and have been tweeting about it since then. I'm so mad about the ending! As much as I feel bad for Krakow Angela would be crazy to pass up Jordan Catalano.
8. I own way too many scarves. And these are not even all of them.
9. My room needs a makeover. I want it to look like this.
10. Aviator shearling jackets. I blame Catalano for making me want one so bad.
11. This knitted YSL bag is just perfect. I've never seen it before, does anyone know what year it was released?

photos from: fashiontoast/hardtoexplain/jak&jil/google/stockholmstreetstyle/yvanrodic/twitter

8 comments:

COCAMIA said...

I love Johnny Depp and the bed...

Unknown said...

I am so obsessed with white clothing right now! And that Johnny Depp photo...he's been the key source for my jewelry inspiration for such a long time!

FASHION CHALET said...

7. My So-Called Life. I finished the series in two days and have been tweeting about it since then. I'm so mad about the ending! As much as I feel bad for Krakow Angela would be crazy to pass up Jordan Catalano.




^^ exactly I watched it all over again this Winter/Spring and hate the ending every.single.time! LOL I want/need more!


xx

Tiana Petrullo said...

i love the first photo!

Anonymous said...

you never need a reason to post photos of johnny depp.

visit my blog to hear about my encounter with THE COBRASNAKE.



check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at



www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

lucy said...

johnny is just fabulous.


http://fashionandothermusings.blogspot.com

rouli said...

amazing post girl!!!!!!

coooooooool stylish outfits!!!!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Mcmaris said...

Johnny Depp, My so called life, jewelry and that bedroom. Yummm, how perfect! Amazing photos!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...