Search This Blog

11.21.2010

Threadless



The people from Threadless contacted me and were kind enough to send me this raglan. For those of you who don't know, Threadless has created a Select Line that is designed by their community. It includes original Threadless designs blown up, scaled back, with the original concepts intact. The products are printed with water-based inks on finer cotton, to be softer and eco-friendlier.
I wore this raglan a few times since I got it (I'm actually wearing it right now) and it is extremely soft and comfortable. I picked it out since I love wolves and I love oversized sweatshirts. Take a look at their website- it's really fun to browse around and see the designs that people have created!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

Love it!

Lots of love, Lisette
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Hanna C. said...

love it a lot!!
xxxHanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...