Search This Blog

3.06.2012

shabby apple

I 'm so sorry for not updating more! Between work, school and also battling my second cold of the year (so far) I haven't had much time to blog.
A few weeks ago the amazing people from Shabby Apple sent me this stunning dress from their new Mad Hatter collection. I never owned a red dress before but when I saw this one on their website I knew that it had to be mine. I tried to capture how vibrant the red is by placing the dress near my window. With the lace and the bow around the waist I'm already picturing it with t-strap pumps and a red lip to play up the sweetness even more. Now I just need the perfect occasion to wear it!

1 comment:

ADW said...

I love your blog, please keep psoting it is very inspiring!

Big kisses

ADW
http://alldaywear.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...