Search This Blog

4.06.2013

eShakti




  I received this skirt a week ago from the lovely people from eShakti.com and it is definitely the item in my closet that I look forward to wearing the most when Chicago decides to heat up! For those of you who don't know about eShakti.com I suggest you head on over to their website. I spend a lot of time shopping online but I've never seen a website that allows you to customized the clothes you are ordering. When I chose this skirt I was asked about my height, how long I want the skirt to be, and my measurements. Basically, they do the tailoring for you! Coming from a person who is only 5'1 I have to say this having this option would make my life easier!

Now through April 30th Look Closer readers will be able to get 20% off at eShakti. Just use the code LKCLSR at checkout!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...