Search This Blog

11.29.2014

recap

I've had this blog for 5 years this December.  I started it as a senior in highschool and now I have graduated college with a degree in fashion and have worked for BCBG Max Azria, Chanel, and Nordstrom. I only hope to continue on working in fashion and also to maintain this blog as it's been there throughout my "fashion career."

I haven't been posting here regularly for over a year now but I do miss it. I've been out of the blogsphere for so long and I miss keeping track of my favorite blogs and reading them everyday.
I still have loads of photos to share. I still have ideas I want to do. I want to do more "items of the day" which are items I find that I think are a great deal and want to share. I want to do holiday gift shopping ideas. I want to share new brands and companies that have reached out to me.

I just realized that I have now surpassed 1,000,000 views. Thank you to all of my readers- old and new.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...