3.03.2009

bleeding color

The look book for the Elizabeth & James Spring 2009 collection was released yesturday. I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed while glancing over the outfits. Maybe it's because I don't wear that much color to begin with so all of the baby/spring colors doesn't appeal to me. But I did find some great pieces though, such as the leather shorts lined with black laces (truly amazing combination) and the military trench coat. I also discovered that the outfits that I did like all contained a blazer, which I guess is inevitable when it comes to the Olsens.




9 comments:

She's Dressing Up said...

Love the top right jacket!

Juaи + said...

Iloved the jacket and the coat at the begining

róisín said...

I love it, almost all of it. And the great thing about their clothes us that the quality is amazing. Can't wait for this!

Victoria C said...

gahh those shorts are killer! I need them.
Love

...love Maegan said...

yay for a little lingerie making it's way back to the runways ...loving it.

ANDY said...

I love the orange blazer!!! and the black leather jacket, oh and the last look. lol

xoxo

Choo said...

I like all that things!xoxo

kaitlyn said...

i looove the my little pony outfit. =]

TIANA REID said...

the blazers are definitely annoying. but as a whole, you're right... a disappointing disappointment. ha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...