Search This Blog

2.21.2009

gladiator


(handmade dress, Abaeté for payless shoes)
I made this dress, which took me about a month or so to finish. Damn thing is still big 5 sizes to big though. I had to constantly grab the fabric to make it look like it had shape... Anyways yesterday I had a competition for apparel construction against about 10 or more schools. Somehow, this dress actually qualified me for state . I didn't expect that but I guess I "modeled" it well. At least now I have two months to alter it until I go to state.
I also cropped out my face out of the pictures since I looked gross. Its snowing outside and I'm stuck home- thats my excuse.

14 comments:

Style Spot said...

That dress is so lovely, you're really talented! And those heels are stunning xoxo

Molly said...

oh congrats, i can wait to see how it goes!
i want your shoes so bad...
mxx

Lesley said...

Aww I just found your blog and it's so cute! And I loveee that dress! Great job!

Unknown said...

Wow Those shoes are to die for! Did you get them a long time ago!? I love your dress. You're really talented. I wish you good luck for the state competition. Let us know how it turn out!!

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

jessica said...

those shoes are SICK.
i love them .
& you made that dress ?!? wow, i wish i had such comparable talent ..


x

Elizabeth said...

the shoes are to die for!
and that dress is lovely, you did a great job!

The Shopaholic said...

Oh! Mais elles sont superbes ces chaussures !
Tu les as eu où ???

Nemerae said...

Wow, have you made that dress by yourself?? it's amazing!!! =) and the gladiator heels too, wonderful shoes ;) it's one of my fav kind of shoes indeed!
xx

AlexandraEi said...

Kjempe søt blogg du har! Denne skal legges til lista av blogger jeg leser hver dag:)

Legger gjernd eg til på bloglovin viss du vil legge meg til?;)

M said...

i think this outfit is cute especially the shoes!

Paul Pincus said...

the dress is fantastic!

Jane said...

Oh well done on the dress, it looks wonderful

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Andy Warhol said...

Hmm.

Unknown said...

waouh! your shoe absolutely marvellous!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...