2.21.2009

gladiator


(handmade dress, Abaeté for payless shoes)
I made this dress, which took me about a month or so to finish. Damn thing is still big 5 sizes to big though. I had to constantly grab the fabric to make it look like it had shape... Anyways yesterday I had a competition for apparel construction against about 10 or more schools. Somehow, this dress actually qualified me for state . I didn't expect that but I guess I "modeled" it well. At least now I have two months to alter it until I go to state.
I also cropped out my face out of the pictures since I looked gross. Its snowing outside and I'm stuck home- thats my excuse.

14 comments:

Sunniva said...

That dress is so lovely, you're really talented! And those heels are stunning xoxo

Molly said...

oh congrats, i can wait to see how it goes!
i want your shoes so bad...
mxx

Lesley said...

Aww I just found your blog and it's so cute! And I loveee that dress! Great job!

modern antoinette said...

Wow Those shoes are to die for! Did you get them a long time ago!? I love your dress. You're really talented. I wish you good luck for the state competition. Let us know how it turn out!!

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

jessica said...

those shoes are SICK.
i love them .
& you made that dress ?!? wow, i wish i had such comparable talent ..


x

Elizabeth said...

the shoes are to die for!
and that dress is lovely, you did a great job!

The Shopaholic said...

Oh! Mais elles sont superbes ces chaussures !
Tu les as eu où ???

Nemerae said...

Wow, have you made that dress by yourself?? it's amazing!!! =) and the gladiator heels too, wonderful shoes ;) it's one of my fav kind of shoes indeed!
xx

AlexandraE said...

Kjempe søt blogg du har! Denne skal legges til lista av blogger jeg leser hver dag:)

Legger gjernd eg til på bloglovin viss du vil legge meg til?;)

M said...

i think this outfit is cute especially the shoes!

Paul Pincus said...

the dress is fantastic!

Vintage Tea said...

Oh well done on the dress, it looks wonderful

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Andy Warhol said...

Hmm.

Minopokanpe said...

waouh! your shoe absolutely marvellous!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...